Currently, JG Summit is one of the largest and most diversified Filipino conglomerates, engaged primarily in businesses that serve a growing middle class with rising disposable incomes in the Philippines and Asia.
- Its largest subsidiary, Universal Robina Corporation, is one of the fastest growing snack-food and beverage companies in the ASEAN region, serving well-loved quality products with great value for money.
- Cebu Pacific Air is the Philippines’ first budget airline and its largest domestic airline carrier with a growing international network reaching Asia, Australia, and the Middle East; serving more than 18 million Filipino workers, tourists, and business travelers affordable and reliable air transportation.
- Robinsons Land Corporation is a leading mixed-use property developer that offers a network of modern commercial centers, office buildings, hotels, residential condominiums, and housing project subdivisions.
- JG Summit Olefins Corporation is the country’s first and only integrated petrochemical manufacturing operation, from naphtha cracking to polymer operations, that’s poised to serve the requirements of the local manufacturing sector.
- Robinsons Bank Corporation is a growing commercial bank positioned for growth as it serves the growing number of suppliers, tenants, distributors, business partners, and employees of the entire JG Summit and Robinsons Retail Group.
- In addition to these businesses that are majority-owned and managed, JG Summit also has significant minority positions in the Philippines’ largest telecoms company — Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PLDT), the Philippines’ largest electricity distributor – Manila Electric Company (Meralco), and one of Singapore’s leading property developers –Singapore Land Group.
JG Summit’s place in Philippine business has for its cornerstone a business portfolio of market leaders, a solid financial position, a formidable management team, and a vision of leading the country to global competitiveness and making life better for every Filipino.