Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
JG Summit Holdings, Inc. ("JGSHI" or the "Company") shall continue the uphold its commitment to the highest standards of integrity as set out in the Company's core values. It is the duty of the Company employees to avoid acts which might reflect adversely upon the integrity and reputation of the Company and to act with honor in every undertalking with all the stakeholders, upholding the principle of always doing the rith thing because it is the right thing to do, even when no one else is watching
The objectives of this Policies:
- To strengthen and solidify the Company's stand to maintain appropriate ethical and responsible business conduct and avoid all opportunities for bribery and corruption
- To provide and promote guidelines anchored on the Code of Business Conduct and Conflicts of Interest Policies of the Company so as to prevent the commission of bribery and corruption.
- To set out clear limitations and stpulate guidance for Company employees on how to identify and deal with bribery and corruption issues.
- To Assert steadfast compliance with existing laws and regulartions against bribery and corruption which include, but are not limited to:
- 4.1. Revised Corporation Code (RA 11232);
- 4.2 Ease of Doing Business and Efficient Government Service Delivery Act of 2018 (RA 11032);
- 4.3 Presidential Decree on giving gifts to public officers (PD No.46); and
- 4.4 Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act (RA f3019) and Revised Penal Code, as amended (Act No. 3815);
This Policy covers all acts of bribery and corruption as defined herein and shall be in conjunction with JGSHI's Code of Business Conduct, Conflict of Interest Policy and Wistleblowing Policy. This policy applies to all employees of JGSHI, as well as to their agents and representatives.
Download Policy here: JGSHI Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy